Welcome to the Surrey Social Value Marketplace
Our vision is for the public, private and social sectors in Surrey to work together so we can share our resources and collectively use these to improve the social, economic and environmental wellbeing of our residents and local communities.
What is the Surrey Social Value Marketplace?
The Surrey Social Value Marketplace has been designed to:
1. Enable the sharing of resources:
- Organisations working in our communities can post "Requests" for help based on local need.
- Organisations that want to help can find out what communities need and respond to their "Requests" or they can let communities know how they can help by adding an "Offer" of help.
2. Encourage partnership working and collaboration across sectors:
- Organisations can create a profile and provide information about the services they provide.
- Organisations can connect and communicate with each other if they are working towards the same social, economic and environmental outcomes.
3. Secure additional value from public sector spending through the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012:
- Organisations can use this site to comply with legislation and target the social value commitments secured through their procurement process towards local community needs.
This site is free to use. Read more information on how you can join the Surrey Social Value Marketplace.